Friday, February 12, 2010

안녕하새요.처음 만나서 반갑습니다.




안녕하새요

[an-nyeong-ha-se-yo] [How are you]

처음만나서 반갑습니다

[cho-em man-na-so ban-gap-sem-ni-da] [Nice to Meet You for the first time ^^.. ]

This is a famous Korean phrase when we meeting someone for the first time.

O key, Let me introduce myself briefly.

I'm Korean graduate student, in *** University in Seoul,Korea. i choose to study in Korea because i love to watch Korean drama. I would like to study their language so that i could at least understand a bit what they are saying in the drama.

Are u same with me? love to watch korean drama, & would like to learn a least their basic language. Come, i could teach you a basic korean.. ^^.. i could teach you Speaking&Writing skill both handwrite& typewrite.& we could even be friend to practice korean casually.

So, 안녕하세요, 처음만나서 반갑습니다 ^^...

No comments:

Post a Comment